Today in Mr.Rease's American Literature class, he showed us how to get sources for our project. For the project, each member needs to have 10 sources. To look for article sources, go on Galileo from the school website, all databases, and then EBSCO. Start your search by narrowing down; go to the the date and select, "2011 to 2021". After narrow the topic down, look for some articles by searching the topic up based on the prompt. If I like an article I save it as a PDF in the MLA format.
Today in Mr.Rease’s 4th period American Literature class we learned about informal and formal texts. In class he gave us a passage with no context, we just read it. After we read it we all realized that there wasn’t really any theme or moral of the story. He then gave us a topic, which half of the class had already figured out midway through the passage. That was interesting to me because I didn’t get it until the prompt, which says a lot about myself. It was pretty fun breaking down the passage with the 2 different prompts. I’m glad I had a little nice time in 4th period today.
Comments
Post a Comment