Skip to main content

Reflection 3/18/22

Today in Mr.Rease’s American Literature class we learned the difference between deduction and induction. Deduction are known statements/facts that can be true or false. Inductions are general statements that are uncertain conclusions. Deductions have to be valid or invalided, while inductions are plausible, possible, reasonable, credible, but not always certain. We had 20 statements to do and determine if they were deductions or inductions, it’s pretty easy but a few tripped me up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 8/12/21

 Today in Mr.Rease’s 4th period American Literature class we learned about informal and formal texts. In class he gave us a passage with no context, we just read it. After we read it we all realized that there wasn’t really any theme or moral of the story. He then gave us a topic, which half of the class had already figured out midway through the passage. That was interesting to me because I didn’t get it until the prompt, which says a lot about myself. It was pretty fun breaking down the passage with the 2 different prompts. I’m glad I had a little nice time in 4th period today.

Reflection 4/22

Today in Mr.Rease’s American Literature class we worked more on the sources. I presented my source today with Moses and Alyssa. After we finished going over the sources we read the prompt. The prompt asked us to choose a position on social networking. First we chose a position then began to write our paragraph. I said that it is acceptable because that is what most of the sources gave me information about. I can’t wait for the last day of school.

Reflection 2/4/22

 Today in Mr.Rease’s American Literature class, we went over a poem by Kobe Bryant. We also watched the animation that went to it. We analyzed it and answered questions.